Earlier in February I was interviewed by Daniel Rowles of the excellent Digital Marketing podcast – Daniel and Ciaran Rogers have been running this podcast since 2010 and their interviews have become of one of the best ways of learning about the latest developments in Digital Marketing… particularly, if like many, you have a commute and a podcast is an efficient way of learning the latest.
In the discussion I discuss the latest trends, techniques and tools for getting better results from integrating digital marketing. Do let me know if you have any comments or questions in the comments or via social.
In the interview I summarise the research with the Technology for Marketing and Advertising Conference – 25th and 26th February London, where I will also be presenting it.
Resources mentioned in our discussion
- Digital Marketing 2015 research report – in association with TFM&A
- 2015 Digital Marketing Trends blog post and Slideshare including 30 tools for managing content marketing
- Tools for benchmarking content marketing
- Scott Brinker’s 2015 Technology landscape infographic
- Structuring Digital Marketing teams report
- Digital Transformation – includes capability benchmarking grid
- Top 10 Digital marketing podcasts
State of Digital Marketing 2015 infographic
Here is the full State of digital marketing 2015 infographic we first shared on Smart Insights summarising the research we discussed in the report.